Mai Bee Vue Lor
- 1st female president for HSP in 30 years
- Promote Children’s Day and recognize children in the communities for their successes both academically and interests.
- Promote Hmong Literacy classes for the Youth (Hmong Language Class) and the elders’ ESL class.
- Established the 1st Night Market at the HSP’s Cultural Park, May 6, 2022
- Established the 1st Career Fair Day held at the HSP’s Cultural Park, June 25, 2022
- Hosted HSP’s 30th Year Anniversary Celebration, October 8, 2022
- Established & Awarded the 1st Youth College Scholarship Award, September 2, 2022
- Graded the 10 acres of land, October 16, 2022; “HSP’s Future Cultural Center Site” during the first year as President.
- First 5K Walk fundraiser for the Cultural Center, October 7, 2023 (partnering)
Nkaj Neng Xiong
- Covered the creek on gate B to allow additional vendor areas.
- Purchased a carport to be used for cooking/eating area.
- Paved the pathway on the lower level at the Cultural Park.
- Purchased the 10 additional acres of land with an office space.
- Established Children’s Day, September 3, 2019.
Chong Tou Moua
Pa Xa Her
Xai Lee Vang
Cher Pao Lee
Chong Wa Yang
Wa Soua Yang
Vang Neng Xiong
Nao Thao (Spencer) Lo
Cher Ze Lo
Youa Bee Vang
Pa Cha Moua
- 1st HSP President
- Established HSP as a nonprofit organization
- Coordinated first NC New Year Event